These flat webbing lifting slings are made from high tenacity polyester webbing; colour coded for ease of identification for lifting and is manufactured to EN 1492-1:2000. Triplex webbing slings are manufactured from triple layers of webbing, while Quadruplex webbing slings made from four layers of webbing, either terminated in a metal end fitting or, more popularly, sewn back folded with a high tenacity Polyester fabric to form a reinforced Eye, which provides greater durability than the traditional leather eye. These flat webbing lifting slings are most popular type and suitable for general & heavy industrial lifting, where high safe working load is required with light weight slings, since these are as strong as steel yet light weight and offer reduced risk of injury to hand or damage to a load with painted or precised machined surface. In order to protect the webbing from unnecessary wear and tear, various coverings are available, in any length, which can also protect both the sling and any fragile loads.
- Available in flat webbing type and endless type
- Safety factor 7:1
- Broad & flat load bearing surface for better grip over smooth & fragile loads
- Reduced risk of abrasion and more life of sling due to greater thickness
- High strength to weight ratio
- Colour coded for identification
- Anti-abrasion sleeves and anti cutting sleeves protection (optional)